Sometimes a few strokes of a pen can say so much. That's the case with Amnesty International's history of successful signature campaigns, and it's the case for this eloquent set of posters created by Grey Indonesia.
You can see the posters in the Amnesty International office and its immediate vicinity in Menteng, a popular hangout spot for young people, according to the agency. Over the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events