The credit card company has approached agencies directly with an initial request for interest in taking part in a pitch. The appointed agency will initially be responsible for creating a direct marketing campaign to encourage consumers to use their American Express credit card every time they rent a car.
Once appointed, the agency will have a place on American Express’s roster alongside OgilvyOne and its sister agency Ogilvy Mather, which handles the credit card...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events