When Amazon launched its Prime Now app in the Lion City in July 2017, Singaporeans were salivating at the prospect of an expanded, more competitive marketplace, pitting the e-commerce behemoth against companies like Alibaba-owned Lazada and Redmart. Now consumers have the opportunity to compare prices on food, electronics, office items and more, and benefit from retail giants slugging it out to win customers and their loyalty online.
After all, e-commerce is one retail sector that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events