Along with with prominent social-media platforms, the IARD International Alliance for Responsible Drinking has announced an effort to ensure that alcohol marketing only reaches adults and to make it easier for people to opt out of alcohol advertising on social-media platforms.
The 11 beer, wine and spirits companies that make up the IARD ABInBev, Asahi, Bacardi, Beam Suntory, Brown-Forman, Carlsberg Group, Diageo, Heineken, Kirin, MolsonCoors and Pernod Ricard, along with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events