Last week, Ad Nut praised Vicks for hitting all the right notes while taking a stand on a social issue.
The above travesty from Pepsi, out of the US, is the exact opposite.
If you don't want to watch the entire thing, Ad Nut really can't blame you. Skip to the 145 mark that's where it surpasses all known levels of ludicrous-ness and crosses over into blatantly offensive, thus ensuring...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events