During the Tencent Mind Conference held in Shanghai yesterday, the company announced its “One Tencent” concept, an effort to integrate its advertising business to better serve clients. Steven Chang, corporate vice president, said the company is centralising its resources in terms of technology, content and data, which will enable it to provide better solutions for clients.
“Different clients have different needs, and we hope to be able to fulfill through our ecosystem,” said Chang....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events