Tyron Giuliani, one of the most prominent recruitment specialists for the marketing industry in Asia-Pacific, has stepped down from his position at Tokyo-based Optia Partners to concentrate on social media lead generation coaching.
Giuliani spent 14 years at Optia and has worked as a social selling coach since 1998. He became an official member of the Forbes Coaches Council in October 2017.
As a LinkedIn trainer, Giuliani said he aims to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events