Update, 16 June The tourism board has reportedly fired McCann from the account and will be seeking a new agency. The video in question has also been pulled from the client's official channels. Our original story, published on 14 July, follows.
McCann Worldgroup Philippines has issued a statement refuting allegations of plagiarism regarding a new ad campaign for the country’s tourism board.
Sights’, the first work in a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events