Ogilvy Pride, already launched in the UK during June 2015, is both an internal initiative aiming to champion inclusion in the workplace, as well as a client-facing consultancy to help brands understand and tap into LGBT audiences.
Marion McDonald, MD of strategy, planning and measurement at Ogilvy Public Relations Asia-Pacific, has been appointed as the Ogilvy Pride representative in Hong Kong.
Adam O’Conor, CEO of Ogilvy Mather Hong Kong,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events