While many bemoan the end of TV, for me, the key word is change. Choices that viewers now have about how, when and where they can watch content have grown exponentially. This is a good thing. We now have more opportunities to entertain our viewers with compelling content than ever before.
This is borne out by the numbers 77 percent of connected consumers across Asia Pacific are still watching on average two hours of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events