MC Saatchi has acquired media agency Bohemia in Sydney, creating a full-service agency with both creative and media entities.
In a statement, Jaimes Leggett, group CEO, said that amid disruption, Bohemia gives the agency the capability to marry content with context for more influential communications, driving creative probability through increased media precision.
Co-founded in 2011 by Brett Dawson and Chris Christofi, Bohemia describes itself as an agency built with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events