Clients have never had more choice when it comes to who is going to help them build their brands. That is good and bad. For many, the vast array of services on offer is downright confusing, and the idea of a one-stop shop that can handle everything has become very desirable again.
In Japan of course, the big three’ have long fulfilled that role for brands. But as demands change, even companies like Dentsu are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events