Hakuhodo has appointed Yang Yeo as its co-chief creative officer for Asia-Pacific, a newly created role. Yeo, the former ECD of Wieden Kennedy Shanghai WK, will work alongside Kentaro Kimura, a long-term Hakuhodo member who has up to now served as co-CEO and ECD of Hakuhodo Kettle.
Yeo led WK’s creative output in China from 2014. He has been based in Shanghai since 2006, but the new role sees him move home...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events