Just when almost all brands in China are jostling for space in the top TV shows and movies, Stephen Li, APAC CEO of OMD, laid out a case against costly but haphazard investment in content.
Speaking during a panel discussion during the Tencent Mind Conference in Shanghai on Tuesday, Li said brands have been blindly following the hot shows, while agencies are not doing their jobs in giving the best advice either. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events