After two-and-a-half years leading social media analytics company Brandwatch in Asia, Christel Quek has re-emerged as a co-founder of Bolt Global, a mobile content streaming service with a focus on developing markets.
Bolt is based in Singapore but its key markets include Indonesia and Kenya. It also operates in Malaysia, Brunei and Brazil. Quek, who serves as chief commercial officer, said she co-founded the service with an existing team at SyQic, a broadcast operations...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events