The three homegrown brands were recognised by consumer vote.
Started in 2001, the awards recognise the brands consumers most connect with as brands are both nominated and voted for by consumers online. This year’s award drew a record of 2.5 million votes an increase of 20 per cent from last year.
This year, the awards also honoured financial firms including JP Morgan Asset Management, BNP Paribas and UBS as top emotive brand...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events