Brands are losing billions of dollars propping up outmoded and increasingly irrelevant loyalty programmes that consumers are disengaged with, according to a new report from Accenture Strategy.
Millions of loyalty points are lying inactive in consumer accounts, and 80 percent of Singapore consumers, for example, are withdrawing their loyalty to brands at profit-harming rates. Accenture's study examined the attitudes and experiences of 360 Singapore consumers among 25,426 respondents worldwide.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events