Ever since the discussion around the advertising agency working environment and its unhealthy characteristics began in earnest last year, the focus has been on Dentsu. That ignores the scale of the problem, and what other companies are trying to do to fix it.
Campaign sought to speak to each of Japan’s biggest three agencies about the work reform measures they are implementing. While Hakuhodo declined an interview on the topic, ADK was more forthcoming....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events