McCann staff members pay tribute to old office, gangster style
McCann was one of the first tenants in the I.M. Pei-designed Sunning Plaza, located in Causeway Bay, when it opened 30 years ago. In "Heroic Exit" (above), both new McCann staffers and 'old boys' recreate a well-known scene from the 1986 film, A Better Tomorrow, that used the building as a ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.