Facebook's removal of fake likes may have heaviest impact on Asia
Facebook is ramping up its efforts to increase the social network's integrity because the situation, if left unchecked, could turn the social network into an artificially inflated bubble due to the perpetuation of services profiting from the sale of likes at Facebook's ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.