Ogilvy acquires stake in Myanmar's leading agency
Ogilvy declined to comment on whether it had acquired a minority or majority stake in the agency.
It said it is now looking seriously at Myanmar as a new growth market and said there could be further announcements in the months ahead.
Paul Heath, CEO of Ogilvy Asia-Pacific, said Today ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.