Waiting for the other shoe to drop: Digital in Indonesia
“It’s as exciting as a gold rush waiting to happen, but infrastructure for broadband access is still underdeveloped," explained Paramita Mohamad, chief strategy officer, Lowe Indonesia. "Also, nobody has successfully cracked online payment system in Indonesia. I know ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.