CASE STUDY: Google helps restore memories to earthquake victims
The tsunami wiped out not only people's houses, but also photos and movies that were stored in tapes, albums and computer hard disks. Many memories were lost, conversely making it difficult for people to look to the future and progress with their lives. The challenge was to 'recove...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.