Ford shifts Asian HQ to China
According to sources close to the firm, ad agencies working with the automaker have begun plans to move staff to China in preparation for the move, which is expected to take place in either the third or fourth quarter of 2009.
Sources also note that Mazda - which is linked to Ford via a joint ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.