For the Rugby World Cup 2019, Mastercard has unveiled an origami-inspired Player of the Match trophy that will be finished with in-the-moment laser etching reflecting actual highlights from the matchselected based on fan activity on social media and commentary from official RWC 2019 sources.
The design is inspired by the work of Dr Jun Mitani, a computer graphics researcher who is a professor of Information and Systems at the University of Tsukuba....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events