If 2019 was synonymous with the rise of TikTok, 2020 will surely see more brands learning to optimise their presence on the platform.
At the recent VidCon conference in Singapore, we catch up with Lionel Sim, senior director, global marketing, to chat about common mistakes brands make on the platform, why brands should embrace activist-driven content, and how publishers can leverage the tool....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events