Harley-Davidson marked its 115th anniversary in 2018 by launching a series of events spanning 10 Chinese cities including Hangzhou, Chengdu, Tianjin, Changsha and Kunming. The American brand worked with Jack Morton on the travelling roadshow which included test rides, riding academies, pop-ups in malls, and Freedom on Tour’ bike rallies across four cities.
The multi-city roadshows featured new models of the brand and resulted in 489 test rides, nearly 3,000 hot leads and 76...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events