Campaign Asia-Pacific and Nielsen will be hosting the second Asia’s Top 1000 Brands Singapore Breakfast Briefing on 18th August, bringing together the region’s most powerful brands to showcase how they are the best at what they do.
South East Asia as a whole has one of the most unique and diverse populations in the world and as a result, brands need to be more attentive and agile than they would in Europe or North America. Brands need to navigate to complexities of culture, language and infrastructure when reaching out to their consumers. One thing that holds true across all borders, however, is the increased usage of the digital space as the main connection to consumers.
The interactive breakfast briefing and award ceremony will focus on the latest marketing innovations, how brands can best protect themselves in volatile times, a look into the most successful brand communication strategies, a celebration of the highest risers and a look at the new brands breaking into the top 1000.
- Identify essential metrics as opposed to ‘white noise’ to effectively calculate ROI
- Learn how to engage with the increasingly cynical and highly mature Singapore consumer
- Evaluate the key steps to developing a transparent and authentic brand that resonates with the consumer
- Discover take-aways from the game-changing and disruptive brands from the 2016 Top1000 rankings
- Join the highly interactive and engrossing sessions with industry leading experts
Direct: +852 31751922