Taking place physically in Hong Kong or Singapore and virtually in the rest of the regions, Performance Marketing Playbook brings the marketing community together to share best practices and strategies on how to achieve optimal performance marketing.
IDEAS TO DRIVE VALUE AND RESULTS
The last 18 months and the upcoming changes to consumer privacy have thrown the performance and brand balancing act back into the spotlight.
Marketers are continually questioning and evaluating investments, jumping from one end of the funnel to the other. Mastering attribution has never been so crucial, and while one shoe does not fit all, what can be learnt from case studies and best practices can build a strong framework for any brand wanting to refine their performance marketing strategy.
Register for free now for a day of live panels, case studies, video bursts and private roundtable lunches with peers.
Leading marketers and industry executives share strategic insights into:
- Unlocking growth with reduced precision targeting
- Using more nuanced metrics to determine value
- 2022: The year that 'attention' becomes a mainstream metric
- A masterclass in affiliate marketing
- Tracking consumers across the funnel in a post-cookie world
- Where performance and creativity collide: how are the biggest advertisers creatively executing campaigns?
- CMO interviews, brand case studies
- and more
For more details on the agenda and speakers, please visit the Performance Marketing Playbook website or contact Eleanor Hawkins, Head of Events Content at [email protected].
For partnership opportunities, please reach out to Gareth Scott, Commercial Director at [email protected].