The world has changed.
The qualities and behaviours required for brands to win in the new economy are very different to those that dominated the past.
We believe that the brands winning in the new economy have 2 key qualities: Energy + Direction. We call brands that have both ‘Dynamo Brands’ – brands with the power to move businesses in the new economy.
Dentsu, in association with Campaign Asia-Pacific and The Effectiveness Partnership, will reveal the results from the Dentsu Dynamo Brand Index Global Study, which is designed to analyse where brands are moving to. And as such, the score has a strong correlation with future brand intentions.
Discussion topics include:
- What creates Energy for brands
- What delivers Direction for brands
- The Global Dynamo Brand Index top performers
- Deep dives into some of the top performing brands (global names and local players), and also some of the surprise performers
- Brands with the highest Direction, and the most Energy globally
- Differences in Energy and Direction between countries
- How Energy and Direction vary between New Economy and Old Economy, and between regions
**Limited seats reserved for senior brand marketers only**
Register today or extend the invitation to your colleagues who may be interested in attending.
*Passes are subject to approval.
For more information, please contact Sarah Reynolds, Head of Content Lab at email@example.com