WE Communications’ annual Brands in Motion study has revealed that brandsmore so than everare in a position to lead with purpose.
54% of respondents said they want the brands they support to balance great product with powerful purpose and activism. This means that brands have never had this much power or opportunity to create positive change, but also risk being more exposed and disposable. And for brand communicators, this means that consumer scrutiny...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events