When India clashed with Australia in the Cricket World Cup semi-final last year, every marketer in the country wanted a piece of the actionKellogg’s chose to pour its resources into a war room’ in a bid to tap into India’s vibrant social media culture.
Kellogg’s social-media newsroom at the Mumbai office of its agency Mindshare bustled with activity that day, with 10 people from the brand’s creative, media and marketing team gathered there. Ideas,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events