China’s Spearhead takes aim at Smaato
Beijing-based Spearhead Integrated Marketing Communication Group has made a proposal to acquire for US$148 million San Francisco-based Smaato, an independent real-time advertising platform for mobile publishers and app developers.
The acquisition bid will be through an MA fund invested by one of Spearhead’s fully-owned subsidiaries and is subject to agreement and regulatory approval.
This deal is expected to significantly accelerate Smaato’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events