TBWA Hong Kong has launched Brave Bear Pack, which it calls a new product focusing on growth hacking and cost-efficient tools to help brands survive the coming financial winter.
Observing that the trade war and unrest in Hong Kong have created trying conditions to say the least, the agency said its aim with the new offering is to be more agile and cost-efficient while producing work that is more measurable and ultimately moves...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events