The study, Content Matters The Impact of Brand Storytelling Online, looked at six business categories in 10 Asian markets Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Vietnam. Respondents ranged in age from 15 to 60.
People who are exposed to branded content regularly through social media spend more on products and services than those who don’t, according to the researchers. Such exposure also makes people more likely to recommend a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events