The energy giant has approached agencies to submit RFIs by next week, with the incumbent expected to repitch for the business.
It is understood that the media review does not affect Shell’s creative agency, JWT, or its digital agencies, AKQA and Proximity.
Shell has gradually consolidated its business into MediaCom, which handles the US$10.7 million UK business.
Previously, the business was split between MediaCom...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events