UK supermarket chain Iceland says it had planned to air a version of Greenpeace's 'Rang-tan', a video created by Mother, as part of a Christmas campaign, but was forced to change course after Clearcast said it would be in breach of the BCAP Code on political advertising.
But since tweeting about its problems with airing the ad, which focuses on the environmental impact of palm oil use in foods and its threat to orangutan...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events