The rush of new and exciting media choices notwithstanding, radio is managing to hold its own in Asia. With the exception of China, Indonesia and Thailand, radio reaches more than 90 per cent of the region’s population in an average week, according to Nielsen Media Research’s RAM Radio Audience Measurement service. Following drops between 2006 and 2007, the time spent listening has also stabilised, at around three hours a day.
Against this backdrop, several markets...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events