Two Grand Prix were awarded in the Outdoor category, to the following campaigns from the USA and Canada:
- Cossette, Toroto/McDonald's Toronto for the 'Next Exit' campaign for McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Limited
- Comedy Central/ 23 Stories X Conde Nast for 'The Daily Show presents: The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library' for Comedy Central
15 Golds, 29 Silvers and 45 Bronze Lions were awarded in Outdoor: just 12 of these went to APAC.
Ogilvy Hong Kong did well, collecting two Gold Lions for their 'KFC Birdland' campaign for KFC. Dentsu Jayme Syfu won another Gold for their 'Dead Whale' campaign for Greenpeace Philippines, which was also nominated in our 'Cannes Contenders' series.
Just one Silver Lion went to APAC in this category. It was awarded to Che Proximity, Melbourne for their 'Inconvenience Stores' campaign for Swann Insurance.
The eight Bronze Lions went to:
- Ogilvy Group Thailand for their 'Cashmere', 'Polyester', 'Wool' series for Thermos (2 Lions)
- Ogilvy Group Thailand for their 'Dragon', 'Whale', 'King Kong' series for DKSH
- Creativeland Asia, Mumbai for the 'Madhubani', 'Pattachitra', 'Warli' campaigns for Mercedes Benz India
- TBWA\Thailand for the 'The Meeting', 'Rooftop Soccer', 'Morning Shift' campaigns for McDonalds
- Grey India for 'The Health Purse' campaign for Mahindra Rise
- Y&R Melbourne for the 'Sip Safe' campaign for Monash University
- Cheil Worldwide, Seoul for the 'Peekaboo Mask' campaign for the Seoul Metropolitan Government