Ono in Fukui Prefecture is like many small and mid-sized towns in Japan whose young people are departing in droves for opportunities in big cities. It hopes to lure people back with a gift designed to make them homesick.
January 8 this year saw 314 coming-of-age ceremony participants in Ono receive copies of a 200-page photo album whose blank cover represents the snow that blankets the town in winter. Advertising giant Dentsu and the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events