Ogilvy is sticking with Asia-born talent for its top creative role. The network announced it is promoting Piyush Pandey, the chairman of Ogilvy India, to take over as worldwide chief creative officer, replacing Tham Khai Meng, who was abruptly fired in July.
Pandey takes on a brief to raise the quality of creativity across the Ogilvy network. He will retain his current responsibilities leading the Indian business, remaining based in Mumbai. But from the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events