Ogilvy has parted ways with worldwide co-chairman and chief creative officer Tham Khai Meng, following complaints regarding his behavior, according to an internal memo from the WPP agency.
The note, sent to staff Wednesday by Worldwide Chief Executive John Seifert on Wednesday, said that Seifert was informed of employee complaints regarding the behavior of Tham Khai Meng two weeks ago.
I found these complaints serious enough to appoint external legal counsel to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events