McDonald's was today announced as the winner of the Spikes Asia Advertiser of the Year award, which recognises outstanding creative campaigns produced by one brand across Asia Pacific. The award will be presented during the upcoming festival, taking place September 26-28 in Singapore.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events