Over the last five years Unilever has won 41 Spikes for its brand advertising across the Asia-Pacific region, including 11 gold trophies and three Grand Prix, which were awarded to The day I visited my son’ in Film Craft, Radio prank’ in Radio and Where what you grow is what you eat’ in the Media category.
Terry Savage, chairman of Lions Festivals, said that Unilever, consistently strive to create marketing that is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events