South Korea might have had a digital headstart over many other Asian economies, but that does not mean that the rapid pace of change is slowing down.
As our week-long series of On The Ground features will show, this is still a country grappling with technological advances and swiftly shifting consumer trends. And the marketing and creative industries are no exception.
As GroupM Korea CEO Seon Cho pointed out, online advertising...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events