Last Mother’s Day, Chinese internet giant Tencent released a video. A young man thanks his mother for bringing him into the world-by bringing her into his. He shows her the wonders of technology by providing a sweet handwritten guide. He lessens her burdens by showing her how to shop online and shares his achievements from thousands of miles away via an online link.
Tencent hired Fred Farid to make the video as part...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events