Hundred of super-sized Instragrammable’ bouncy balls have invaded the outdoor stadium of Hong Kong lifestyle mall Harbour City in the Bounce’ interactive installation curated by New York-based design studio Snarkitecture.
The tailor-made surreal interactive playground’ is designed to blend in with the signature pure and white’ steel cage structure of the outdoor stadium. Harbour City said the nature of the public art installation can encourage visitors to create their own unique playing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events