General Mills ice-cream brand Häagen-Dazs has picked Swedish agency Forsman Bodenfors to handle its global creative account after a competitive pitch.
The review, which was run directly by General Mills, was unusual in that it featured requests from the client for ownership of ideas presented and for agencies to demonstrate a commitment to gender inclusion.
BETC and Anomaly also made the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events