Interpublic's McCann Worldgroup announced that Ben Lilley, former CEO of McCann Australia, is assuming ownership of the agency. That includes Smart, the agency that Lilley founded 20 years ago and which McCann acquired in 2011 McCann’s Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast operations and its PR business, The Red Republic.
Lilley joined McCann in 2011 when it bought Smart, and stepped down as CEO and chairman in 2018. His Linked...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events