The much anticipated Entertainment Lions were announced last night, with a total of 48 Lions awarded from 1,255 entries, including 9 Golds, 15 Silvers and 23 Bronzes.
The Grand Priz award went to N=5 Amsterdam for their 'Evert_45' campaign for KPN.
Asia collected 6 Lions. Golds went to:
- GREYnJ United Bangkok for their 'Friendshit' short film for Kasikornbank's KBank (see below)
- Cummins & Partners Sydney for the 'Stop the Horror' campaign for Go Gentle Australia, a campaign that Toby Talbot, chief creative officer, Saatchi & Saatchi New Zealand 'bet his house' would win at Cannes. Thankfully, he can keep it.
BBH Singapore won a Silver Lion for the 'IKEA Human Catalogue' campaign for IKEA, which was nominated by several creatives before Cannes as a contender.
The three Bronze Lions were won by:
- TBWA\Media Arts Lab Shanghai for the 'Three Minutes' campaign for Apple
- Ogilvy Beijing for the '52 Mayors of Danzhai' campaign for Wanda
- Host/Havas Sydney for the 'Loser's Paradise' campaign for Air New Zealand